S&P 500 Emini Trading School
Online Training Classes
Learn to trade the emini S&P 500 Futures via online classroom training. Classes are taught by professional e-mini traders in live markets. The S&P 500 has become one of the most popular trading vehicles worldwide, due to:
- Affordability - intraday margins as low as $500 per contract
- Leverage - control over $80k of equity for $500 at current prices
- Liquidity - daily volume between 1.5m and 2.5m contracts
- Accessibility - available through all futures brokers and select equity brokers
- Simplicity - learn to trade one instrument vs. 100's or 1,000's
No pre-requisites. Suitable for both novice and advanced traders. Trading experience in other fields i.e.; stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, forex, precious metals, energy, grains - fully transferable.
Specialized areas of study:
- Platform - how to utilize the dtPro Platform and it's many features
- Charts - formatting, time zones, time frames, time, tick, range and volume
- Simulator - proper use of the DOM including brackets, limits, stops, targets, m.i.t. etc..
- Drawing Tools - trend lines, price channels, fibonacci retracments, fibonacci extensions
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis - 4 tick range / hourly / daily and more
- Chart Patterns - double tops and bottoms, pennants, bull and bear flags, triangles and more...
- Candlestick Patterns - doji, shooting star, hammer, hanging man, dark cloud cover etc...
- Forecasting - larger time frame outlook based on technical and fundamental data
- Technical Analysis - basic through advanced techniques
- Volume Analysis - interpreting bid vs ask data via the DOM
- Price Action - read and understand price movement without indicators
- Methodology - combining all the above to locate high probability setups
- Slingshot Trader® - one trade setup for any market
- 60 live online e-mini training sessions in live markets (120 hours total)
- 12 online e-mini workshops (24-36 hours total)
- access to CFRN e-mini Weekly Trading Zones® for 12 weeks
- access to online e-mini video training library w/ over 200 hours of training videos
- access to online e-mini video trading library w/ over 140 hours live trading videos
- 20 minute psychological and emotional evaluation
- 90 day e-mini mentoring program
- unlimited access to mentors via email / telephone / skype / gotowebinar
- instructors trade real capital in real time
- private one-on-one training by appointment
- e-mini business plan development
- e-mini trading plan development
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES
- e-mini trading platform with charts and live data for 90 days
- e-mini trade simulator
- proprietary e-mini indicator set (lifetime entitlement)
Emini Trading School classes are held every trading day from 9:30AM - 11:30AM Eastern.
Speak with an enrollment counselor for current pricing.
Tuition reimbursement and several financing options are available.
Classes are on a continuous cycle. No waiting required to begin training.
Available. Ask for details.
S&P 500 Emini Trading School | Chart Examples
Sunday Night Globex Open - During your 90 day training and mentoring period, you never know when the next trading lesson will come your way. Sunday afternoon, shortly after the Globex open, the following message went out-
ESM3 - Consider being short below 1624 or long above 1632, whichever presents first
Often these e-mini and commodity trading alerts will present both long and short opportunities. One does not cancel the other and we have a core belief that important prices are almost always tested. Often... multiple times. Let's see exactly how this played out in real time.
S&P 500 Emini Futures - Globex Open Tweet
This S&P 500 Trading Alert went out on Sunday afternoon, 36 minutes after the Globex session opened. This alert has created 6 trading opportunities so far. The total maximum possible cumulative point gain from this single alert is 29 points. Would we expect any S&P 500 Trader to capture all 29 points? No. Is it actually possible? Technically... yes.
CFRN Partners are taught a methodology which embraces 2 points a day as a solid foundation for building their E-mini Trading Business. More than the foundation, it's also the walls, the roof, the chimney with smoke curling out, in fact, you can even see the light Thomas Kincaid left on through the front window.
What's my point? If you only captured 1/3 of what the market made available (so far), you would only need 4 more ticks to finish your week on a Monday night. A bit unsettling? Feeling.. not worthy? Let's press on for a bit.
DOW E-mini (YM) Charts
We also issued an alert for the Dow E-mini Futures (YM) at the same time. Here is the alert which by the way, is still available on Twitter as is all of our E-mini Trading Alerts for the past few years.
YMM3 - Consider being long above 15145 or short below 15085.
And how did that pan out?
DOW Emini Futures (YM) Tweet
The market made 233 points available on this alert. Again, to keep it realistic, capturing only 1/4 would equate to 58 Dow points which is equivalent to 5.8 S&P 500 points. Or, a half a weeks work if that's how you traded it. Perhaps you pulled 2 points last night, 2 today and now you're peacefully sleeping with the quiet confidence that you'll arise tomorrow, pray, meditate, take a walk, have a coffee... and at some point wander into the orchard and pluck another red delicious from the tree o' plenty. Manna for the day...
Speaking of sleep... one last chart and I'm off to get some. The only other alert that triggered on the Sunday night Globex open was July Soybeans. Here's the alert -
ZSN3 - I see 2 options. Consider buying a pullback to $15.00 or buying 15.27 Stop.
July Soybeans (ZSN3) Alert
Soybeans pay $50 per penny of movement. A 1 Penny move in Soybeans is the same as a 1 Point move in the S&P 500 E-mini. The "important price" theory we discussed earlier in this article, is reflected in the price 15.27. The market made 33 Cents available or $1,650.00 per contract traded.
If you only caught the first move for the entire 11 cents... take the rest of the week off. At a daily goal of 2 points in the S&P or 2 cents in the Beans..... you're done. See you next Sunday night. This is where I should back pedal and say "Well, even though we really sent the alert and the market really did make the move, and Soybeans really do pay $50 per penny of movement, it's just not possible.
Well guess what? It is possible! You saw the alert, you watched it trade, it is possible. It's also very true that trading is risky and you can lose all of your money and then some. It really is true that just because this trade ran 11 cents, there is no guarantee that Soybeans will ever in our lifetime have an 11 cent move. I mean hey... that's the truth right?
So what's my suggestion? LEARN HOW TO TRADE!
If you don't like the cut of my jib, get your training somewhere else. Check the references of course, but do get some legitimate training somewhere. If it's real, it will shave years off the learning curve and has the potential to save you tens if not hundreds of thousands of $$$'s.
Honestly? I would love to be your mentor. That's right... I'm applying for a job. In fact, my partner and I will work for you for 5 days absolutely free. If you don't like what you learn, kick us to the curb. If you do, we would love to work for you. It's up to you...
Call us toll free @ 866-928-3310 during normal business hours.
After Dark - email email@example.com or call 949-42-EMINI
Please leave a review on iTunes
5 DAY FREE TRIAL